- If you have any questions about how your data is being used by us please contact the owner directly – Contact details are 0141 339 9449
- We only use your details to deliver goods to you. We use Royal Mail to deliver your goods and it is in our legitimate interest to pass your address details to them for that purpose. We do not pass your details to any other third party.
- We only use your personal information, like you’re name and address, to deliver your goods to you. We do not have access to your card details as all payments are processed via stripe payment. You can find out more about Stripe here https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- We use Google Analytics to monitor the amount of traffic our web site generates. To find out more about Google Analytics please visit them here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- We do not hold on to or analyse unnecessary data. Our intention is to never hold onto to any information for more than 24 months.
- We respect your right to erasure and will always do our best to comply with the ICO guidelines outlined here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/
- We only collect the personal data supplied by you in order to fulfil your order with us. We then remove your information from our records within 24 months. We only use google analytics to check the number of website hits we get each month.